Like the beginning of most successful business stories, the birth of Union Limo & Car Service started with a dream. Our founders dreamt of creating a world class car service company which would be grounded on the principle of excellence. Since then the company has flourished to become a name recognized and respected not only for the superior quality of its service, but also for its strong values.
Our ability to learn continuously has given us the flexibility and the nimbleness that is required for growth in changing and challenging times.
A critical pillar in supporting any organization is the team which forms its core. The company has always believed in nurturing and retaining top talent. Our employees are encouraged to participate actively in decision making which in turn ensures continuous learning. Today, we are proud to be backed by a team of proficient individuals who have the requisite skills, knowledge and experience to perform effectively and efficiently.
Driven by the vision to excel, Union Limo & Car Service has scaled great heights in the field of entrepreneurship. Committed to advancement, we continue to reinvent ourselves by meeting fresh challenges with innovative solutions. Standing firm on the foundation of goodwill and trust, we are now surging ahead by venturing into new avenues.
Our limo service was established back in 2007 with a dream to become the best transportation option state-wide. We set out to achieve this by offering our clientele the most luxurious, reliable and safe rides around town.
Our Success Formula
- World Class Service: whether the customer is right or wrong we strive to exceed customer expectations and provide them with nothing less than world class service!
- We accept nothing less than exceptional product quality.
- We send the message to employees and patrons that as U.S. Made entrepreneurs “it is not all about money”. It is about standards of living, education, global security, employee’s jobs, well being of families and the future of new generations. It is also about helping our neighbour and the truly needy.
- Be unique. Do something different from the rest of the crowd. It is not our goal to compete against the company down the street or across the border.
- Listen to employees. Listening to ideas and/or complaints is extremely important. The company is a large part of their life. They want/need to be a part of the company and its success in goodwill, job creation, job satisfaction and positive attitudes.